- Came to Sweden in the 16th century when it was brought from South America.
- Chocolate is made from roasted cocoa beans which are ground down to a mass. Of this pulp, both chocolate and cocoa powder are made.
- 17 degrees is considered optimal for storage, but try it out for taste and feeling.
- At 35 degrees the chocolate melts. Good quality chocolate melts quickly in the mouth.
- White chocolate consists of cocoa fat flavored with vanilla and sugar. The cocoa fat is obtained by pressing the cocoa mass.
- Energy boost: Dark chocolate in smaller packages 5 grams or 25 grams. Bring some pieces in your pocket. Save until you need an energy boost.